In accordance with Article 18 of the Statute, Board of Directors of PARTNER MICROCREDIT FOUNDATION Tuzla announces the following
For the selection and appointment of members of the Board of Directors
I. Basic requirements for the membership in the Board of Directors:
1. the candidate shall not be below 18 years of age on the day of the appointment,
2. the candidate shall need to have university qualifications – VII level of education, i.e., higher education of the first cycle (corresponding to 240 ECTS points) or of the second or the third cycle of the Bologna system of studying,
3. the candidate is not the appointed official and the employee of the government at the state, entity, cantonal, city or municipal level, including the other state institutions,
4. the candidate does not have direct or indirect financial interest in Partner MCF,
5. the candidate is not a member of the management or of the supervisory board/board of directors or procurist of another MCO in Bosnia and Herzegovina,
6. the candidate has not been convicted by a final judgment of a minor offence or a criminal offence representing a grave and permanent violation of regulations relating to the Federal Banking Agency or another competent body in the financial market,
7. the candidate is not prohibited from conducting the activity in the competence of the Board of Directors by the Decision of the court,
8. the candidate is not barred from the membership in the administrative or supervision bodies in other legal
entities/state bodies and institutions due to the violation of the law or due to some other earlier omissions.
II. Special requirements for the membership in the Board of Directors:
1. expertise and working experience of at least 5 years on the managerial posts in the field of Digital
Marketing/Communications/Public Relations, Fintech, Information Technologies, Information Security,
Digitalization, Finance, Audit or Law,
2. knowledge of the English language.
Preference will be given to candidates who have working experience as a member of boards of directors or
III. The most important responsibilities of the Board of Directors' member:
- managing of the Partner Microcredit Foundation;
- active participation on all meetings of the Board of Directors and in the work of its commissions;
- responsibility for the legality of the adopted decisions and the work of the foundation;
- active work on the promotion of the Foundation’s mission and the values.
Opportunities: Partner MCF provides the opportunity for continuous education in the field of microfinancing through all available types of professional development, including the workshops, seminars, study visits and participation at the international conferences. Members receive compensation for their work in the Board of Directors.
The content and method of delivery of applications: The applications should contain the information on fulfilling the mentioned requirements: motivation letter, CV (biography), address, e-mail address and contact telephone number. The applications should be submitted in English language via e-mail address email@example.com or on the postal address: PARTNER MIKROKREDITNA FONDACIJA, 15. maja bb, 75000 Tuzla, with the reference mark “to the attention of the Board of Directors - do not open“. The Call remains open for 3 weeks from the day of its publication on 27.09. 2021. The Call was also published in the newspaper “Oslobođenje” and “ Independent newspapers”.
Incomplete and untimely submitted applications shall not be considered.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Only candidates who will be appointed as members of the Board of Directors should submit:
1. Certified copy of the diploma of completed education,
2. Certified copy of the identification document (identity card or passport for foreign citizens),
3. Signed statements on fulfilment of the basic conditions under the number: 3, 4, 7 and 8 of the Basic requirements for the membership in the Board of Directors,
4. Signed and certified statement under number 5 of the Basic requirements for membership in the Board of Directors,
5. Excerpt from a criminal record under number 6 of the Basic requirements for the membership in the Board of Directors (Certificates of impunity for a misdemeanour or a criminal offense and Certificate of the Court of B&H for citizens of B&H, or from another appropriate register for foreign nationals),
6. Letters of recommendation.
By the submission of the application, the candidates give the approval to Partner Microcredit Foundation Tuzla that their personal information mentioned in the application may be processed for the purpose of implementation of the procedure of the selection of the candidates and on the basis of these information perform the verifications on the personal characteristics and professional references with the former employers and to seek the data from the official records of the competent state bodies and after the finalization of the selection process file these data in its official records in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection and the Law on Microcredit Organizations.
Information on the Partner Microcredit Foundation:
Partner MCF is a microcredit foundation established by international organization "Mercy Corps" (a non-profit seated in the USA (www.mercycorps.org)), which started the business as the Department for Economic Development within „Mercy Corps“in April 1997 when the first credits were issued. Presently, Partner MCF has 64 offices with 280 employees that cover close to 40.000 active clients. The seat of "Partner MCF“ is in Tuzla and the foundation operates in the entire B&H.
Partner MCF is one of the leading microcredit foundations in B&H as well as one of the most successful microcredit organizations in South East Europe.
Partner MCF currently has five members of the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors meets at least four times a year.
Programme objectives of Partner MCF are:
- providing the support to the development of entrepreneurship,
- incitement of the employment,
- improvement of the material status of the users of microcredit,
- supporting of the principles of the market economy,
- providing assistance in the development of the domestic production and services